The practice of family law involves compassion, concern for children and doing what is in the best interest of the client...
A misdemeanor or felony criminal record can result in a prison sentence, the loss of employment, housing, driving privileges, or...
There are various complex federal and state laws that protect workers from unfair labor practices...
You may have a personal injury claim if you or a family member has been injured due to the negligence of others...
Welcome to the Law Offices of Tanya D. Jeffords and Associates, PC.
If you or someone you care about is facing a legal problem involving criminal law, family law, employment and labor law or personal injury, and you need a lawyer you can trust, who will be an advocate for you and will treat you with respect, then you have come to the right law office. My office is dedicated to providing excellent legal representation, as well as upfront personal attention, care and respect. We serve clients throughout the CSRA, in both Georgia and South Carolina, concerning criminal and civil matters.
Sometimes, the problems you are facing may seem too big for you to handle alone. If that is the case, I can provide you with experienced legal advice and representation driven by a proven model for success: Preparation, Preparation, Preparation and the Power of Prayer. Call 706-722-3019 for a consultation.
Mrs. Jeffords is licensed to practice in the following Courts:
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Supreme Court of Georgia, and all State and Superior courts of Georgia
- Supreme Court of South Carolina, and all State and Superior courts of South Carolina
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- South Carolina Court of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts- Southern District of Georgia, Northern District of Georgia, Middle District of Georgia, District of South Carolina